Kya Meri Kismat Jagegi


"Plane mein sunder ladki ... bagal wali seat khali hai ... kya meri kismat jagegi .....excuse me ...shayad aap meri seat per hain" ..this famous add was reverberating in my ears today morning when I entered Tooting Broadway tube station with Robbie. There were couple of empty seats, Robbie sat at the middle one of one side and I sat next to him and another person came and sat at the last leaving one empty between him and me.

A gorgeous (read ravishing) young Girl entered the tube. A snake came and smelled me. I was breathless - amazing splendid, resplendent, graceful beauty. None of the thoughts struck me - she was plain simple beauty. I saw an empty seat next to me - kya meri kismat jagegi?

It worked !!! In order to avoid the disappointment, I tried to gaze blankly at the book in my hand and by the time I averted my eyes, a scented aroma struck my nostrils. I took a deep breath.

Before I could celebrate the triumph much, I realized that this blessing is a curse in disguise - I could not ogle at her. Wish she could have taken some seat in front row, at least I could have ogled in peace. She was sitting right next to me and that would have been really odd if I turned my face and tried to look. I tried to look into the book. One guy crossed us as that might be his stop and I looked up and then to the fairer side. Man, she was plain simple beauty. Amazingly glowing skin, perfect figure, sharp features, red lips, blonde hair, grey eyes - ah, how come anyone can be this beautiful. She was wearing a skin-fit T and a rubbed blue jean. She had a notebook in her hand - is she a student here?

Time passed. It was actually running, faster than the tube. I wished there could be some signal problem (haven't heard of any other reason here to get a tube delayed). I wondered if she gonna change the tube at Stockwell and come to Victoria Line also or will she go straight.

God, it was Clapham Common. Just one more stop and she may be all gone. I do not want anything, just a few sec to adore the beauty. Was wondering why no one is crossing in between the rows so that at least I could look up. Was wondering if I shall take a seat in front row at the next stop - Nah, that would be odd. Was wondering if I shall be shameless and have a good look - I could not. I tried to see her reflection in the glass window in front, she was visible but not her face - which I was most interested in. I tried to read the book - read the same top two lines of the page 6th time.

Another station came and passed, I was convinced that she is amongst the most gorgeous females I have ever seen. She opened her purse, took out the phone, checked the time and put it back. I tried to read the map - drawn in the same line of sight as her. Still could not get the satiation.

Stockwell was about to come. I had an intuition that she is not gonna come to Victoria Line. She seemed to have been bored. She yawned. I saw it with side looks. She yawned again. Ever heard Yawning is an infectious disease? I yawned too. She looked at me - for a fraction of a second and I at her. She smiled.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing, you are turning into a writer.

Just Me said...

When in doubt,


.
.
.




.
.
.






.
.
.













.
.
.






ask !

Jeet said...

Agar aur blogging nahin kee to kismat kabhi nahin jaagegi.. :> tum US aane wale the na kya hua?

vishnoi said...

smile ke aage kya hua? baat hui?

vaise this is one of the better pieces i have read on blogs :) gr8 stuff :P