Life Never Stops - It just goes on and on !


When I left home for graduation, I thought all my good old days are over. I wondered how I gona live away from home. I was convinced that I gona have tough time in IIT. New City, new schedule, new people ... I sank sad.

But, I had the best time of life in IIT and When I was leaving IIT, I thought the life has come to an end and now only churning is left. I was dead sure that I can never make better friends again. New city, new people, new job.....I sank sad.

But, life in Trivandrum was fun and I made good friends there. Then when all of us got dispersed at different cities, I thought the tough time starts now. New City, new office, new people .... I sank Sad.

But then I had tremendous time at Chennai and made a close circle, yet again. And now as all of my gang is moving out for betterment, I am left alone. Same City, same office, same schedule ......but I am sinking sad.

8 comments:

vishnoi said...

frnds come and frnds go.. but life goes on..

what is to be cherished is that the frnds that u make by the way stand by u thru out ur life :) that is what keeps me happy :)

Unknown said...

Alone physically, but otherwise never. Distances certainly play a role, but only to the extent that u r mind dictates. Twist it a little, tune it a little and there, no distance can ever separate u from us.... Instead u r surrounded by one and all of us.... FRIEND OF FRIENDS!!! whoever said u r all alone.

Anonymous said...

i wonder how u can sank so easily when u r residing in the middle of the crowd,where u'll be if u r in the middle of the ocean!!!

Mrs. Dalloway said...

What else did happen in Trivandrum? ;o)

And Chennai... Hmmm... main hoon na! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Poornima Get Lost !!!

WTF?

Need Some more posts...

Anonymous said...

one can never loose the battery of friends whether U r with them or not..
the world is a small village U know..

Abhi & mona

Anonymous said...

dont worry will be back soon to pester u, u will really feel that ur vacations have ended then ;-), anyway thanks for being with me for all the shopping n farewell stuff
- Jaya

Anonymous said...

Amet, now u have a whole bunch of new frends here in chennai.. Why wud u wanna leave now? Please don't... :-(

Cheers,
me..